- Three Point Motors
Discover something extraordinary! Discover a career with GAIN
The GAIN Group is committed to excellence; continuously pushing boundaries to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are committed to continued innovation and advance technology as well as maintaining a positive work environment and encourage the self-development of our team.
Representing brands that need little introduction: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, FIAT, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Subaru and Volkswagen.
Why work at The GAIN Group:
- High realistic earning range depending on work ethic
- State of the art facilities
- Fantastic benefits plan to meet and exceed the needs of you and your family
- Contribution towards your MSP Premiums
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount program on vehicles, services, and parts
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort which include: Summit Restaurant and Tuscan Spa
- Opportunities for you and your family to experience the astounding Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
The Business Office Specialist is responsible for working with the Sales Manager to produce additional revenue and support the sales department in order to give clients a better presentation than in any other Dealership on Vancouver Island. This position provides an excellent opportunity to acquire and/or exercise skills and knowledge as the automotive industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs to new and used vehicle customers
- Take responsibility for insurance fees and financing
- Sell extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans to customers
- Forward documents to obtain approval on financing to the appropriate source
- Look after all rate quotations
- Verify all documents are produced with 100% accuracy, including vehicle titles, tax rates, lien information etc…
- Pursue insurance companies for insurance papers and maintain efficient and accurate insurance records
- Educate sales people in the procedures of selling financing, warranties and insurance
- Work with the Sales Manager and other F&I Advisor to maximize profits from every sale
- Manage used car trade in files and documentation
- Prepare monthly reports on finance penetration to share with Sales Manager
- Prepare monthly warranty and insurance remittances
If you feel like you would be a great addition to our professional team, please submit your resume via the form below.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Dealer Group, please complete the form below.